International Arbitration Associate (Mid-Senior)
з/п не указана
Mid-Senior level Associate at International Arbitration practice
This is a unique chance to join one of the most demanded and successful international dispute resolution teams in the market.
This team is aimed at finding in each project the most efficient way to resolve the problem underlying a conflict using all sorts of instruments available, including international commercial arbitration, domestic litigation in various jurisdictions, international public dispute resolution mechanisms, mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
The following credentials are a must:
• Higher legal education – TOP law schools MSU, MGIMO, MSAL, SpbGU;
• 4+ years of PQE;
• Profound knowledge of law;
• Proven experience of participation in complex multi-jurisdictional disputes and projects in the given sphere;
• International/ top local law firm or in-house background is crucial;
• Excelent drafting and communication skills;
• Fluent English.
The firm is offering unique opportunities for career and professional growth, as well as competitive compensation package.
If you feel you fully meet the criteria for this position please send your applications.
Please note that we will not be able to respond to all applications and will get in touch only with selected candidates who’s profiles fully match client’s expectations.